1. Pay us a visit
Sign up for a tour to determine if Connecticut Public Learning’s adult learning program is the right fit for you. Schedule a visit by contacting Jennifer Worhle.
2. Complete the application
Submit your complete application with all supplementary documents to:
Jennifer Worhle, Program Administrator
1049 Asylum Avenue
Hartford, Connecticut 06105
3. Submit short answer responses
Please allow a paragraph per question and keep in mind grammar, spelling, and a formal writing style.
‣ Why have you chosen the adult learning program at Connecticut Public?
‣ How will completing the program help or influence your future?
‣ If you could choose one moment in your life that stands out against all others, what would it be?
‣ How has this moment in time impacted your goals for the future?
4. Send in the supplementary materials
Your application is complete when all supporting documents on this list have been submitted.
‣ Educational verification (Most recent educational transcript(s)- High school diploma, GED, or college transcript)
‣ Proof of residency (A copy of a bill or lease if your primary residence differs from address listed on photo identification)
‣ Photo identification (Government issued ID: military, passport, driver’s license)
‣ Current resume
For post 9/11 veterans, and their spouses or caregivers:
‣ DD214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. This document can be obtained from the National Archives)
5. Wait for acceptance notification
We’re eager for you to join us here.
Prospective students receive decisions within a few weeks of submitting an application. Seats fill up quickly, so apply soon!
6. Come to class!
After acceptance, students will learn from award-winning instructors and have the ability to sit-in on professional development seminars, guest speakers, and other events.