We understand that our most valuable assets are our quality of service, students and word of mouth referrals. Anyone willing to learn a new skill and expand their network for the workplace is a professional we want to partner with. That’s where our students and alumni come in!
If you know someone who would be interested in learning new digital media skills and they complete the program, you will be awarded $250.00. We encourage you to join in by inviting more students to our program who would benefit from our life-changing educational programs.
Who is eligible? Anyone willing to learn a new skill, enhance their talents and expand their network for the workplace.
- Career Changers
- Business owners
- GI Bill
- Tuition Assistance
- Vocational Rehab
Refer prospective students who meet the qualifications to Jennifer Worhle using the attached Student Referral Form. If your referral is accepted and the referral completes the program you will be awarded $250.00 when they graduate.
- To be eligible for an award, the referral must complete and email/mail the Student Referral Form, application, enrollment requirements, and a resume to Jennifer Worhle
- The referring person must agree to have his/her name used for introduction
- Only students who meet the essential qualifications for the program will be considered (positive mindset, motivated, thirst for knowledge, passes computer assessment, and follows direction)
- All students will be evaluated for program consistent with Connecticut Public Learning’s policies and procedures
- All information regarding the referral will remain confidential
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Connecticut Public Learning
- Referral payment/s will be distributed within 30 days of the referred student completing the program